Am 2014-12-15 um 14:12 schrieb Daniele Borini:
> Hi all,
>
> i've got a little trouble with Freebusy lookup in outlook 2013. We use LDAP
> auth and, as written here
> http://www.sogo.nu/fr/nc/support/faq/article/the-shared-addressbook-is-empty
> .html , is not possibile to see shared address book conten. I'm not able to
> sync outlook 2013 people with that address book, so i cannot check freebusy
> status of my mates.
>
> It works perfectly on web interface.
>
> What i'm doing wrong?

You obviously didn't read the documetation.
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf
In "SOGo Native Microsoft Outlook Configuration" it states under
"Current Limitations":
"Errors when synchronizing the "Offline Address Book" are normal and can
be ignored for now.
This feature is currently not supported."

And in "SOGo - Installation and Configuration Guide" under "Microsoft
ActiveSync":
"Outlook 2013 freebusy lookups are supported using the Internet
Free/Busy feature of Outlook
2013. Please see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291621 for
configuration instructions. On the
SOGo side, SOGoEnablePublicAccess must be set to YES and the URL to use
must be of the fol-
lowing format: http://<hostname>/SOGo/dav/public/%NAME%/freebusy.ifb"

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste