On 2015-01-11 06:53, Jonathan Colby wrote:
> So, I think I am asking the same question, Basically If SOGO is not a
> complete mail server what is the best way to get a mailserver / sogo setup ?
> Zentyal looks like it uses openchange with sogo..... But i might be
> reading it wrong.... Is that the best way ?

Zentyal uses SOGo, Openchange… as well as Postfix and Dovecot for actual
mailing. Mail servers are hard to Do Right, I don't know of any
groupware solution that rolls out its own.

> What is the smartest way ? If not the smartest way, the best pairing of
> products ?

That depends on your requirements. Cyrus and Dovecot as well as exim and
postfix aim for different environments. (Cyrus/Exim are rather complex
in their setup and configuration, but have a lot more features… that you
might never end up needing.)

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Davide Bozzelli <bu...@olografix.org
> <mailto:bu...@olografix.org>> wrote:
>

>     Il 10/01/15 14:12, Zhang Huangbin ha scritto:
>

>         On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 6:47 AM, Jonathan Colby wrote:
>
>             if SOGO is groupware without a mail server, what is the best
>             groupware that Does have a mail server ? Zentyal ? Kolab ?
>             ClearOS?
>

>         You can try iRedMail: http://www.iredmail.org/
>         The latest iRedMail-0.9.0 integrates SOGo groupware. :)
>
>     Zhang we should admin ... the integration could be improved ;)
>
>     Good work anyway
>

>     --
>     users@sogo.nu <mailto:users@sogo.nu>
>     https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Sven Schwedas
Systemadministrator
TAO Beratungs- und Management GmbH | Lendplatz 45 | A - 8020 Graz
Mail/XMPP: sven.schwe...@tao.at | +43 (0)680 301 7167
http://software.tao.at