Hello Maxime Rubino

Am 2015-01-02 um 15:42 schrieb Maxime RUBINO:
> Hi all,
>
> I need information about calendar and contact sharing on multiple user
> account.
>
> With SOGo Web Interface ONLY, it's OK for the calendar (not for contact
> ?) , but on Mobile Phone AES and Outlook 2013 AES i don't have shared
> calendar/contact, it's normal ? not implemented ?

You can share calendars and address books between users.
This works in the webinterface.
And it works via WebDAV/CardDAV/CalDAV/GroupDAV and AES if your client
supports it.
E.g. Apple devices do not support multiple address books.
AFAIK Mobile Phone needs version 8.1 in order to work properly.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416