I would, for example, make search on all email address of contacts or phone
numbers.

Now with the webmail I can search only in "_quick" fields, so I can't use
secondary mail or other fields for contact filters.

I could search directly on carddav content but I think is slow search and
no specific field searching.

I would strip carddav attribute names and save a BLOB field with only
values, for a full test search.

--

Fabio Onorini