Hi there,
I just updated sogo-integrator on our server, modifying the .xpi to automate
the installation of sogo-connector, lightning, contact-tab, dictionnary and
imap-acl, as explained in the document "Sogo Mozilla Thunderbird
Configuration".
It worked some monthes ago with TB 31.0, integrator and connector 31.0.0, and
lightning 2.x.x

For now, with TB 31.3.0 on my xubuntu (exactly an alternative to xubuntu 14.04
called backbox), the installation works fine : my sogo-integrator.xpi seems
correct, it restart TB, install the modules, restart again, and all is ok.
BUT, on a TB 31.4.0 (same OS, but just updated), the integrator restart
Thunderbird but nothing append after, no installation of others modules, no
restart.

So my question : Is this a known issue ? Is there somewhere a log for
debugging what append ?

Thanx for all suggestion and help !
Frank