Hi,

I have run into some strange behaviors when it comes to searching through the
Global Address List from a BB10 device running 10.2 - it seems that only the
email address is returned (as work email), while 2 other fields showed as
'(null)': 1 of them is work telephone, the other I suspect is the company
(which is shown under the full name). All other fields don't seem to get
returned even though they exists. Compare this to iOS 7.1.x where a search will
show most fields, but the work address field is not shown while the home
address is shown as the work address. I'm using Samba 4 as the ActiveDirectory
backend, while mapping the homePostalAddress LDAP attribute as the home street
address field but storing multi-line address data in Base64 (with CRLF, but iOS
only handles LF separation). I wonder how to isolate this symptom or if there
is any test case I could run on the 2.2.14 release that could produce some
useful debug output.

PS: birthday field is shown correctly in iOS with the changes in 2.2.14

Chris