Hello Alessandro Briosi

Am 2015-02-06 um 12:34 schrieb Alessandro Briosi:
> Hi all,
> I've been using sogo since some time now.
> I've been able to migrate my mysql backend installation to an LDAP with
> backsql installation (to be able to use groups)
>
> Now I'd like to know the following:
>
> 1. is there a way to subscribe to the calendars of all users in a group
> without having to select each one ?

No, there is no such thing in SOGo.
By the way I never saw such a functionality in any other product I
tested before.
You always can open a enhancement request at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/

> 2. Is there a way to admin user Subscriptions from the admin panel?

Sure.
This is the main purpose of the admin interface.
Check and correct wrong privileges on the original calendar.
To subscribe the user, just mark "Subscribe User" for him.

> 2. is there a way to remove the double dash separator for the Signature?

(This was answerd in other emails.)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz