From here:
https://wiki.debian.org/SOGo
and here:
http://www.openchange.org/cookbook/backends/sogo/webui.html

These 4 apache modules required:

# add some apache modules
a2enmod proxy
a2enmod proxy_http
a2enmod headers
a2enmod rewrite
# restart apache
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

On 2/22/2015 3:56 PM, Kai-Uwe Rommel wrote:
No response so far ... did nobody explore this yet?

Kai-Uwe Rommel

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

__________________

Hello,

I would like to "harden" my SOGo server a bit since it is accessible on the Internet. Is there some documentation available which Apache modules are required for SOGo and which modules can be disabled? The SOGo configuration guide does not mention anything
about this topic. Thanks!

Kai-Uwe Rommel

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de <http://www.ars.de/>
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim Gucker