I've not seen an announcement that support for Ubuntu Trusty is resumed (may have missed it)

As for the package listed in "apt-cache," I don't know if it's the right one or not. Several people have asked the question re: rpcproxy support, and as I said, I've seen anything but promises that it would be soon.

I'm confused now. Does it work or does it not? It's not working for me, but I haven't tried to install any new packages since I first heard it was not working. See the following thread.

https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2015-02/msg00007.html

When I get a chance, I'll try installing "ocsmanager-rpcproxy" (or "openchangeproxy") and "python-ocsmanager" to check their availability in the Inverse repositories. I see only the second listed.

We need confirmation from Inverse as to what's missing or what's present for support of Trusty.

I'll try it till end of this weekdays.