Hi,

The slowness seems to be caused by an ldap search that takes a while:

SOGo seems to perform an ldap search upon hitting SEND, and one our our
read-only ldap address books takes a while to respond.

I undertand that SOGo searches while typing the address into the
To-field. But why would SOGo search AGAIN when clicking send?

MJ