On 3/7/2015 1:52 AM, heat...@trans-world.org <heat...@trans-world.org>
wrote:
> Hello, what is sogo mail client programming language?
> Is the live demo of sogo thinderbird mail client or any other kind of
> mail client?
> I don't mean the whole sogo platform I just mean the mail client user
> interface,

Not sure what you mean.

SOGo is a SERVER system. It does provide a webmail interface (which is a
client of sorts), but that is it. I believe it is written primarily in AJAX.

Thunderbird has nothing to do with SOGo, beyond the fact that the SOGo
devs chose Thunderbird as their primarily *supported* email client.

If you want to learn about Thunderbird development, you'll need to join
and ask these question the the thunderbird dev list...