Hello

Am 2015-03-09 um 17:45 schrieb mathilde rousseau:
> I have used sogo two years ago and i remember that we needed to
> install funambol on the sogo server to synchronise calendar and
> address book on android mobile. I can’t find any documentation about
> it in the new sogo version (2.2.16). Is it still necessary ?

Funambol is no longer supported by SOGo.
It syncronized by using the SyncML protocoll, which is nowadays dead.

To synchronize with android you now have 2 possible ways.

1) Use an CalDAV- and CardDAV-Connector e.g. the ones from
http://www.dfms.org
They cost money, if you want the full functionality.
or DavDroid which isn't always stable.

2) Use ActiveSync
ActiveSync has some drawbacks, as it is really new in SOGo.
Currently each ActiveSync client uses up one SOGo worker on the server.
There are still some problems with sync of really big email postboxes
and/or calendars/address books.

(Beware:
Samsung has crippled its Android implementation. Therefore it is
difficult to sync it at all)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz