On 24/03/15 21:32, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
Web calendars are not exposed by SOGo over DAV.

That explains why they are missing then! Must have been my confusion over past experience where I thought I had seen it happen...

I have renamed all our calendar users from simply "user" to "u...@example.net" to assist with supporting more than one domain name. Existing users with the Thunderbird Integrator/Connector have the old path of:

    https://www.example.net/SOGo/dav/user/Calendar/personal/

When I configure a new Thunderbird install with the same Integrator/Connector, they get:

https://www.example.net/SOGo/dav/u...@example.net/Calendar/personal/

Is there a way to automatically force this update for the old installs? I could clearly delete the Thunderbird user profile on each machine and re-create it but that is a lot of work! I was hoping the Integrator may spot it in some way?

Thanks again,

Ian.