On 2015-03-28 3:57 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:

I'm trying to get SOGo installed on Ubuntu 14.04, talking to an existing AD server for authentication.

I keep hitting brick walls. Is there a HOWTO on getting SOGo installed from the repos? Some scripts for the database creation, etc?

Gerald

Dear Gerard,

I have only AD authenticated SOGo installations (in more places) using official packages. Tell us more about these brick walls. I think there are more person here, who hit that walls too, but resolved the problem.
A list of packages to install would be a great start. All the instructions I see show packages that are no longer in the inverse repo, like openchange-ocsmanager, etc.
And.. of course mysql server and sope. I forget them, sorry.
Again:

apache2
apache2-bin
apache2-data