On 30/04/2015 16:56, Szládovics Péter wrote:
I confirm this, if I set SOGoMailCustomEMail to an email address
already present into the "mail" array, Sogo doesn't save it.
If I set something like ales...@alla.com, see SOGoMailCustomEMail
saved correclty

Dear Alessio,

What is your SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled configuration value?

In the SOGo documentation:
/
Parameter used to allow or not users to specify//
//custom "From" addresses from SOGo\u2019s prefer-//
//ences panel.//
//Defaults NO when unset./

So, if you didn't set it to YES, or your config has it but with NO
value, then the behavior of SOGo is definitely normal.

Thanks for answer,

root@nethservice ~]# su -s '/bin/bash' -c 'defaults read' sogo | grep SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled

sogod SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled YES

and this is my ldap configuration