> As deleting the files didn't help, I would delete that calendar in
> Lightning, restart Thunderbird and recreate it.
>

> Hello,

Mmm but this would not remove the calendar from the server too?  When I
remove an agenda from Thunderbird, it also remove it from the server.  The
agenda is working fine in the web interface and I can also subscribe to it
with my own account with Thunderbird on my PC.  The calendar is stalled
only on the user's Thunderbird profile.

Something seem bugged in the Integrator or Lightning extension, but there
is no error messages in the Thunderbird error console.  There is a way to
have a more verbose log?

Thanks.

--
Francis