Am 21.05.2015 um 18:22 schrieb Zhang Huangbin:
On May 21, 2015, at 11:23 PM, Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:

I see no problem with vendors with limited resources refusing to support
ancient/antiquated environments (unless it can be scripted and done with
little to no effort)...
Just curious, does SOGo team build packages with scripts or not?
It should be a one-time job for one Linux distribution release (e.g. Debian 7,
Debian 8). correct me if i was wrong.
The building is automated (Thats why we have nightlies)

In theorie it's a one time job.
In reality
- You have to make the scripts
- The builds can break for whatever reason
- There might be 32/64Bit issues which need tracking,debugging,fixing

So for me it makes sense to drop the 32bit builds.

If someone sponsors the 32bit builds, then inverse will probably happily provide them in the future... ;)

André