hi.

i would say Postfix easy to configure
postfix supports pgsql, ldap, mysql a lot of mta's do that
so its really what you find best suited for your needs

now since iRedmail uses postfix you can change the mail size limit with the following command on the server logged in as a privileged user, and reload or restart postfix afterwards

sudo postconf -e message_size_limit=52428800

that will set the limit to 50Mb default for postfix is 10Mb

Regards
Christian Jensen