What's missing when we see the following?

  libldb-dev libldb1 libmapi0 libmapiproxy0 libmapistore0 libnss-winbind
libpam-winbind libsmbclient libwbclient0 openchangeproxy openchangeserver
  python-ldb python-ocsmanager python-samba samba samba-common
samba-common-bin samba-dev samba-dsdb-modules samba-libs samba-vfs-modules
  smbclient sogo sogo-activesync sogo-openchange winbind
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 26 not upgraded.

And, I presume 'sql-update-2.2.17_to_2.3.0.sh' is part of the SOGo packages?

... or the postinstall script will detect and run it automatically?