On 2015-06-04 1:09 PM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the inverse repo 2.3.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.

I created my user via samba-tool and openchange_newuser.

Outlook connects to the server just fine. It syncs calendar and contacts very well. However, I'm not syncing email or tasks.

Looking at the server, the /var/lib/samba/private/mapistore/<username> was not created. My guess is this has something to do with it.

Has anyone seen this, and am I on the right track?

Gerald

I'm getting a lot of these in my samba log:

<0x0x7f2a6fe59a08[MAPIStoreFallbackContext]> -[MAPIStoreContext getPath:ofFMID:inMemCtx:]: you should *never* get here