Hi Christian,

i tried it, but it doesn't change anything.

I don't have a running installation to test, but i assume the following curl command does nearly the same as my phone trying to connect. It would be interesting how the response is on a working sogo.

It doesn't look like nginx is the problem. Could it be a problem with sql auth instead of ldap?

curl -X OPTIONS -H "MS-ASProtocolVersion: 2.5" -u simon:pass "http://localhost:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=simon&DeviceId=id&DeviceType=WP8"; -i

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Sogo-Request-Duration: 0.059894
DAV: 1, 2