Hi Alexander

my suggestion is to allow SOGo to connect to the outgoing smtp by settings

SOGoSMTPAuthenticationType = PLAIN; // only supports plain
    SOGoSMTPServer = "IP.OF.SMTP.SERVER";

this way you don't have to use sendmail on your local server, the settings can be set global and for each domain

Regards
Christian Jensen