Hello,

I am in no way affiliated with securepim and this post is absolutely no
advertisement. While searching for a secure mobile app I came across securepim,
which is an app - or a secure encrypted container - holding the users mail,
calendar and contacts data. Other apps cannot get any data out of the
application. mobile device management, deletion of data etc. is done via the
admin-ui of securepim.com. It seems quite interesting and is currently only
working with ms exchange.

I did some testing, so far email is working, but contacts and calendar is not
working.

In the logs I only get

Jun 14 13:19:15 sogod [10866]: <0x0x7f26734f53a8[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]>
Change detected, we push the content.
Jun 14 13:19:15 sogod [10866]: [ERROR] <0x0x7f267397f708[WOHttpTransaction]>
client disconnected during delivery of response for
<WORequest[0x0x7f2673710728]: method=POST
uri=/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=Ping&User=robert&DeviceId=spimandroidc2001750244&DeviceType=SecurePIMAndroid
 app=SOGo rqKey=Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync rqPath=(null)> (len=58): the socket
was shutdown

I just wanted to report this should any of you have heard about it and not had
time to test it. It might be interesting for inverse to have a look at.

Or does anyone know of a similar application? SOGo is so far working great for
mobile devices, but I just don't trust those devices ;-)

regards,
infoomatic