Hi,

with SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications set, mails on invitations and appointment changes are created and sent.
That is what we want.

We use 2.2.17a and Thunderbird with the extensions.

On a new invitation there is one mail sent.
This mail is created by the SOGo server itself.

If one reacts on an invitation, SOGo immediately sends another mail the the meeting originator. This is fine too.

But then Lightning(?) asks, if to sent a(nother) mail in Outlook format?
If yes, there is a second mail created and sent from the client host to the meeting originator. This is not fine at all.

If SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications is off, then there is no Mail no more. :(

How do I achieve to get mail sent, but only one(!) per action and this has to be Outlook compatible to communicate with external partners?

--
Marc