Ok, I dug a bit deeper here ...:
It seems that I did not quite left everything else unchanged:

- Activating the "read only" check box results in a non-working remote address book - i.e. sync only works, if I leave "read only" unchecked. Oh, well, not quite, what I wanted, but it could be worse ...

- What's quite a show stopper is the fact that, SOGo connector seems to reuse the CalDAV credentials that are used by the Lightning add-on (v3.3.3). In Lightning, I have configured a shared CalDAV URL (i.e. not "myuser" as seen below, but "someotheruser"). Therefor SOGo connector does not sync "myuser"'s address book, but rather "someotheruser"'s contacts - although I used the URL mentioned below.

Can somebody please confirm these bugs? Are these already know bugs and if not, where can I file them?

Thanks

Thomas