On 23/06/2015 11:22, Rowland Penny wrote:
That is the very problem with Openchange, or it is as far as I am concerned, you need to use the inverse samba packages or Openchange will not work. In my opinion (for what it is worth) Openchange needs to be a package that can be installed with *any* regular samba packages, distro or Sernet, or a self compiled samba, it shouldn't depend on samba being compiled in a certain way.
Indeed and that is why we provide the packages. It'll take *years* before OpenChange is properly packaged on most distros. Some recent distributions (like Jessie) have packages, but they are now old and half-baked (no support for rpcproxy, for example).

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca