Hi,

I haven't got a response to any of my list emails in the last couple of weeks. I hope these are getting through.

On 2015-06-22 02:45 PM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
Hi,

I imported a PST file save from Outlook 2003 xyzzy.local (Excahnge 2003) domain to Outlook 2003 xyzzy.com (SOGo/Openchange) domain.

In Outlook, things look okay. The from entry will show something like 'Gerald Brandt'. Under Thunderbird and the Web page, the from column looks like this:

/O=ERLPHASE/OU=FIRST@MISSING_DOMAIN ADMINISTRATIVE@MISSING_DOMAIN GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=GBR@MISSING_DOMAIN

Is this normal/expected behavior?  Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks,
Gerald

I see the same issue with ActiveSync.  Anyone have any ideas?

In the end, I can tell my users to not re-import their data, but that's not a solution I'm hoping for.

Gerald