Hello everyone!

We are currently testing SOGo here on our company and almost everything is
working great! The product is awesome and having Exchange ActiveSync
available makes it even better.

So, on the ActiveSync front I have it working with almost anything that I
need: it works with iOS 8, it works with Outlook 2013, it even works with
Android 4.0. But I can't get it to work with Android 5.0.

On Android 5.0 it will say it synced but then mail messages will vanish and
they it will go into "Getting your messages" but never leave. With Calendar
and Contacts it doesn't show anything. This is the log for the connection:
http://pastebin.com/wDgp7AHQ

This account is very very simple. Just the default mail folders, one
message on INBOX, 5 contacts and 5 events on the calendar.

My sogo.conf: http://pastebin.com/71jy2zZC
SOGo version: 2.3.0-1
System: Debian Wheezy 7.8
IMAP: Dovecot