Seems

The old URL would have been: https://<sogo>/SOGo/so/info@<domain>/
The new URL is: https://<sogo>/SOGo/so/info/

Even though i have     SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID = YES;

My sogo_folder_info suggests that the old c_path2 values (full emails) are no longer found and instead uid-only (no @domain part) values are inserted.

Any tips how to fix that?

Thanks in advance

Am 23.06.2015 um 23:19 schrieb was.besseres.g...@gmx.net:
Hello,

I did run the Update Script, but I still don't see the additional calendars. It seems there was a new calendar created for the user that logged in after the update (there was a mail).

It is a multi domain config so additionally to my question:
Can i link the calendars back manually? The tables seem to be there still.

I have another one: what did you mean with:

| Moreover, if you are using a multi-domain configuration, make sure the
| keys for your domains match the email domains you have defined.

Thanks in Advance