Thanks Daniel for answers.

So I have to create new table VIEW where Sogo have access and there create the
users? I don't can't use my existing table?

-----Wiadomość oryginalna-----
Od: "Daniel van Ham Colchete" <daniel.colch...@gmail.com>
Wysłano: ‎2015-‎07-‎01 20:42
Do: "users@sogo.nu" <users@sogo.nu>
Temat: Re: [SOGo] SOGo, Postgres - question about users - betterexplanation

Hi Mirek,

here what you will need to do is to create a VIEW on your PostgreSQL database
that Sogo will access. In my case (MySQL) the create view command is:

    create or replace view sogo as select domain, email as mail, email as
c_uid, email as c_mail, email as c_name, password as c_password, name as c_cn
from accounts;

Then, on my sogo.conf I have:
  SOGoUserSources =
    (
      {
        type = sql;
        id = publicmav;
        viewURL = "mysql://user:password@hostname/database/sogo";
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        isAddressBook = YES;
        userPasswordAlgorithm = crypt;
        displayName = "Global";
        DomainFieldName = "domain";
      }

    );

I recommend that you read the installation guide, there are a lot of important
parameters for you sogo.conf file that you need to understand:
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf .

Best,
Daniel Colchete