Hey there Francis,

An issue on Ubuntu side as well.  Running 14.04.2 here, I decided to upgrade
SOGo this morning using the packages supplied by Inverse.  After the update,
users can log in and view email, etc.  But none of the WebDAV-based items were
working.  Calendars were missing to the web client and general access to the
CalDAV would not let any modifications happen.

I was not aware of a script that needed to be run — is that true for Ubuntu
package as well?

We had to restore a system image of the SOGo server that was running 2.2.17a in
order to regain functionality.

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC