Hello
We were on Kolab until version before the 3.
That worked well except the calendars with other thing than evolution clients
and was always a problem with big calendars who were written in IMP instead a
database. The situation for us and our customer were difficult when they wanted
to use the groupware wih more than a "little normal use".
I know well the problem as i m the first writer of the activesync plugin for
Kolab some year ago ( with Zpush)

I wanted a stable solution easy to use easy to integrate and .... I found SOgo
and tested it.
We migrated all our Kolab to SOgo/Cyrus/openldap and made sogxmail (the
integration of all the component
and took the concept of templates from Kolab for all the setting)

My experience and my customers are really happy about it (Stable, good webmail,
Thunderbird/Ligning/Sogo connectors) who is a great replacement for Outlook).
Sogo is very reactive when we found bugs and correct them rapidely
But my big experience about opensources groupware is most all runs well if you
don t use Outlook
With Outlook is unstable hard to manage (update connectors, deploiment etc ....
)
no one of integrators integrate an automatic update ...
Our last experience with outlook and one Caldav connector is catastrophic ....
Our test with openchange is for us "NOT READY TO USE IN PRODUCTION" too many
missing functionnalities.

Well the best way for us is , thunderbird -> Sogo

Regards

Le Vendredi 17 Juillet 2015 15:18 CEST, Charles Marcus
<cmar...@media-brokers.com> a écrit:
 I'm curious, would you agree with the other person who replied about
issues with Openchange+Outlook?

Alain Abbas
11 rue Robert Schumann
54500 Vandoeuvre