Hi,

I added two users to my SAMBA/SOGo/Openchange server via the Windows tools from Windows 7. I then went to the Linux server and ran opechnage_newuser -- create user.

When the user connects via Outlook (2003), they can send and receive emails, calendar, etc.

When the user connects via IMAP, they can't login. Dovecot can't find the user in LDAP.

When the user connects voa the SOGo web interface, login takes awhile, and the user is presented with no email folders.

I added a user with samba-tool user add and the openchange_newuser --create, and all three (Outlook, IMAP, and web) work perfectly.

Should I file a bug report with Openchnage on this?  With SOGo?

Thanks,
Gerald