Hello
Interesting
did you try to share a calendar ?
Regards

Le Mardi 4 Août 2015 22:34 CEST, Andreas Hainke <andreas.hai...@foteviken.de> a
écrit:
 Hi Daniel

I tested today with Outlook 2013 and SOGo on Debian 8.1 with nightly
builds. Currently installed: sogo - 2.3.1.20150730-1 and sogo-activesync
- 2.3.1.20150730-1 (test system with a couple of test users).

Outlook is configured using "compatible with Outlook.com or Exchange
ActiveSync" (https and self signed certificate) and it works pretty
good. I only tested basic functionality like sending/receiving mails,
creating/deleting appointments, tasks and contacts.

I also created a short video which shows the use of Outlook with SOGo
(https://www.foteviken.de/?p=2784).

Regards,
Andreas

--