Hi, may be.

But what for if you use an directory service.

If you use a central authentication system like LDAP/AD, I would like to
configure the policy there. Not on the service side like SOGo or samba.

Why?

Imagine you set a policy in SOGo which "should be" different from
fileservices or may be radius ... which all sync/ask your directory.
That would make no sense.

One pass, one policy, one auth backend, multiple services.

        chhers . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt