Hi all!

Sorry if this message get duplicated but I sent it two days ago and was
not published (I'm not sure if it will have been automatically discarded
by having two links ---about the email of Ludovic and the
imapCapability.pl tool that I mention below--- which do that it would
have been considered as spam).

I'm setting SOGo with ActiveSync. Synchronization of contacts, tasks and
address book worked smoothly, but I'm having problems with
synchronization of emails. I think this is because the mail server
(MailEnable) does not have the capabilities required (UIDPLUS, SORT and
QRESYNC) according to an email sent by Ludovic. I was checking the
IMAP server with imapCapability.pl script and I found the following:

The server supports the following IMAP capabilities:

IMAP4rev1 IMAP4 AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=CRAM-MD5 IDLE CHILDREN UIDPLUS

Then Outlook 2013 users see his/her IMAP account (with all the emails)
and the ActiveSync account where they see his/her folders but empty. To
prevent users could be confused with this, is there some way to avoid
email synchronizing with ActiveSync?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Daniel