Am 20.08.2015 um 13:48 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
If you're moving entirely to a new server - I would suggest to backup/restore the SQL database itself. If you need to, you can adjust the "location" values from the sogo_folder_info. Using sogo-tool backup/restore will modify the c_lastmodified for all entries, which means the collection tag will change for every single addressbook and calendar. That means the CUA will usually force a full refresh of each collection. For 4,000 users, that might put some stress on your server.

Hi Ludovic,

ok, I'll try it with sql backup and restore. Regarding modification of the location tables in sogo_folder_info: Do you mean to change the servername in the values? So there ist 127.0.0.1 in my sogo.conf and the postgresql db is still on local machine, i asume there is nothing to modify. Isn't it? For example: postgresql://<user>:<password>@127.0.0.1:5432/sogo/sogohraithel0011d7a000d - nothing to change, from my point of view. Regarding stress on my server, we have vacation time at moment, and all our systems are bored... ...but on 1st of October, semester startup, i'm sure all red lights will raise - as usual. ;-)

Thanks and regards
Hartmut

PS: Sorry about the dupe post at users@sogo.nu but it seems the list-server or something else was stumbeling a little bit and has delayed my messages...

--
Hartmut Raithel
IT-Systeme/Organisation / IT-Systems/Organization

Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hof
University of Applied Sciences
Alfons-Goppel-Platz 1

95028 Hof / Saale
Germany