Thank you for your reply,
we're using sogo 2.3.1-1 amd64

here's the only two lines uncommented in our sogo.conf file:

SOGoUIxDebugEnabled = YES;
SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 25;

i finally found where our configuration file is, looking for a specific work
given by sudo -u sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-tool dump-defaults (i searched for
WOWorkersCount with grep -rnw '/' -e "WOWorkersCount";) I found
configuration file is /usr/.GNUstepDefaults.
now i can make changes needed, but it has been kind a treasure hunting.
 Thank you very much.

Daniele Borini

Via Provinciale per Sacca, 55 - 43052 - Colorno - Italy
tel +39 0521319316
fax +39 0521319322
borini-effegidi.it
e-mail d.bor...@effegidi.it
www.effegidi.it
Prima di stampare,pensa all'ambiente ** Think about the environment before
printing