Hello,

Since last Friday (10/2), my Samsung S5 stopped getting emails, while iPad and
Outlook 2013 are receiving them.  Yesterday, I deleted the account on S5
device, and re-added it.  It synced up all emails until that period, but since
then I have not received any new emails today on ONLY that device, while iPad
and Outlook are still showing new emails (same email account on all 3
devices).

I continue to see this in the /var/log/sogo/sogo.log file (I masked email
address and device id):

sogod [15395]: "POST /SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=Sync&User=xxx
%40xxx.com&DeviceId=SEC2Dxxxxx&DeviceType=SAMSUNGSMG900V HTTP/1.1" 200 0/87
0.011 - - 0 EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x7f76449b6268>
NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:'_name' must not be an empty string
INFO:(null)

The only information I saw on Google searches was a reference to a bad CNAME.
I checked my CNAME, MX, etc records and they look good to me.

Can anyone point me in a direction to try to fix this issue?  I don't really
suspect SoGo, unless I changed something in a config file, but I don't know
where to begin to look.

Samsung Exchange server settings:
Email address:  x...@xxx.com
Domain\username:  \xx...@xxx.com