On 10/07/2015 11:23 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:

On 10/7/2015 4:46 PM, Mario Gruenwald wrote:
Unfortunately this issue is still open. Nobody here who can help me?

kindly regards
Mario

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:15:39AM +0200, Mario Gruenwald wrote:
Hi

I guess my openchange config is broken. Therefore i want to cleanup and
restart from beginning. Problem is:

# openchange_provision --deprovision
[!] Unable to unregister this server, it's being used for: handling 2 mailboxes

I already searched in documentation and forums without success. There are a
lot of commands (openchangeclient, mapiprofile, sogo-tool, ...). I don't know
which to use and/or doesn't find the correct options.

I am even not able to list which users are in openchange and which mailboxes
are handled.

Anyone out there, who can help me?

regards
Mario

Mario,
Zentyal are the maintainers of openchange.
The exact instructions to deprovision openchange, with explanation, are here:
http://labs.zentyal.org/zentyal-openchange-as-an-additional-exchange-server/
Search in the page for keyword "Step 6".
Here is the text, without the screenshots.

        "Step 6 – Undo the traveled road

If for any reason, you want to uninstall the openchange service, one of the features added with Zentyal 3.4 is a way to do that. However, to be able to do it, you should not be using any resource from that server. Basically, you need to move, disable or remove all mailboxes hosted on it.

OpenChange deprovision fails because there is an active mailbox

Zentyal does not support yet any way to move mailboxes from one server to other server, so you would need to use Microsoft Exchange tools if you want to keep those mailboxes. In this guide we are going to just disable it.

OpenChange mailbox deactivation

We are now ready to deprovision OpenChange:

OpenChange deprovision is successful

And we can see that this server is not available anymore from Windows"

Was the original poster Mario able to complete the '--deprovision' operation?

I've not been able to --

adam@sogo:~$ sudo openchange_provision --deprovision
[!] Unable to unregister this server, it's being used for: handling 8 mailboxes
adam@sogo:~$