On 2015-10-15 12:37 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:
On 10/15/2015 11:37 AM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
If I create a distribution group using OpenChange, do standard IMAP users also get access to that group?

I'm a bit confused on how tightly integrated everything is with OpenChnage/SOGo/IMAP/SMTP, etc.

In creating a distribution list you are supposed to assign an email address to it either explicitly or the system auto-assigns one. From that point any email sent to that email address is forwarded to all members of the distribution list. Try sending an email and see if it works.

Also Zentyal which is built on openchange and sogo, supports distribution lists, see here: https://wiki.zentyal.org/wiki/En/4.1/OpenChange_%28Microsoft%28R%29_Exchange_Server_protocol_implementation%29

Hi,

I've managed to create a distribution group, with an email address, but the mail bounces 'no valid user'.

Gerald