> On 15 Oct 2015, at 18:13, Chris Coleman <ch...@espacenetworks.com> wrote:
>

> On 10/15/2015 10:32 AM, Martin Simovic wrote:
>>

>>> On 14 Oct 2015, at 21:06, Chris Coleman <
>>> <mailto:ch...@espacenetworks.com>ch...@espacenetworks.com
>>> <mailto:ch...@espacenetworks.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> You can try:
>>> sudo openchange_provision --standalone --ignore_already_exists
>>
>> This command line switch seems to be unimplemented: openchange_provision:
>> error: no such option: —ignore_already_exists
>>
>> I am using openchange 3:2.4-zentyal6 package from inverse repository. Maybe
>> the way to go is to delete the CN=ms-Exch-Access-Control-Map attribute
>> directly from directory? I am going to find out the hard way ..
>>
>> Regards
>> Martin.
> Sorry, try --ignore-already-exists (instead of --ignore_already_exists), e.g.
> sudo openchange_provision --standalone --ignore-already-exists

Yes, that works, Thanks. Now I get further but:

root@pdc:~# openchange_provision --standalone --ignore-already-exists
NOTE: This operation can take several minutes
[+] Step 1: Register Exchange OIDs
[+] Step 2: Add Exchange attributes to Samba schema
[+] Step 3: Add Exchange auxiliary classes to Samba schema
[+] Step 4: Add Exchange objectCategory to Samba schema
[+] Step 5: Add Exchange containers to Samba schema
[+] Step 6: Add Exchange *sub* containers to Samba schema
[+] Step 7: Add Exchange CfgProtocol subcontainers to Samba schema
[+] Step 8: Add Exchange mailGateway subcontainers to Samba schema
[+] Step 9: Add Exchange classes to Samba schema
[+] Step 10: Add possSuperior attributes to Exchange classes
No elements to add found in
/usr/share/samba/setup/AD/oc_provision_schema_possSuperior.ldif
[+] Step 11: Extend existing Samba classes and attributes
No elements to add found in
/usr/share/samba/setup/AD/oc_provision_schema_modify.ldif
[+] Step 12: Generic Exchange configuration objects
[+] Step 13: Exchange Organization objects
Error: "(64, 'structural objectClass msExchAdminGroup is not a valid child
class for CN=Administrative Groups,CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=example,DC=com')" when adding element:

And I continue stuck. Still unable to provision entirely or deprovision either.

Best Regards
Martin.