Good afternoon.

I've been reading through the OpenChange Cookbook as well as the PDFs
provided by Inverse and I thought I had a working solution once I was able to
log in with my newly created test user. Afterwards it became apparent that I
am missing something as the actual users are unable to log in.

I'm using Debian Jessie with Inverse's own packages. I am creating new users
with samba-tool and their username is based on their employee number (which
seems to be part of the problem). If I create a user based on their e-mail
name (name@domain) they can log in fine (just as the test user) but if I
create a user based on their employee number and then change their AD mail
attribute to name@domain they can not (nothing to do with right credentials,
they are simply returned to the login screen. I'm fairly convinced this is a
SOGoUserSources issue, an excerpt of my current config is included below.

domain.xyz = {
    SOGoMailDomain = domain.xyz;
    SOGoIMAPServer = "imaps://localhost:143/?tls=YES";
    SOGoSMTPServer = localhost;
    SOGoSuperUsernames = ( t...@domain.xyz);
    SOGoUserSources =  (
    {
    id = domain.xyz;
    displayName = "domain.xyz";
    canAuthenticate = YES;
    type = ldap;
    CNFieldName = displayName;
    IDFieldName = mail;
    UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
    hostname = "ldap://127.0.0.1";;
    baseDN = "CN=users,DC=ad,DC=int";
    bindDN = "CN=user,CN=users,DC=ad,DC=int";
    bindPassword = "pass";
    bindFields = (mail);
    filter = "(objectClass='*' AND mail='*@domain.xyz' AND userAccountControl
!= 66050)";
    }

In the above excerpt, if I change to "UIDFieldName = mail;" then *all* users
are simply returned to the login screen. In both cases I get a log entry like
the one below:

sogod[4967] ERROR(-[NSNull(misc) forwardInvocation:]): called selector
objectForKey: on NSNull !
sogod[4967] ERROR(-[NSNull(misc) forwardInvocation:]): called selector
objectForKey: on NSNull !
sogod [4967]: <0x0x7fafe6252b20[SOGoWebAuthenticator]> tried wrong password
for user
'TK8fwCNjqN3nt5qaQArOPLnYDc1No382dCm5mcDsS0mU/VEMAeGApq+YzYt9/3Z6Y9yAuK33PsMgNT7qJ58eF2GBIyPh68vWNYBeXKjltfpyjFUji7QnDzVBwNsn58EQ4hrjUpjFezzzG56q+siIf5Bgm9ertV1/CMzH7h7/J2kFgZAgSeK+ZxgT0LWgRXZMD+Y9nYu0a6uMRPe41RUKag=='!