From: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] On Behalf Of
Zhang Huangbin
Sent: 17 October 2015 12:55
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 3

> Peter Beck Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:19:51 -0700
>
> there is already an "reply to all" included; just click the last icon

> with the three dots and choose "reply all". But maybe it would be
> easier

> for casual users if that icon would be just beside the "reply to sender"

> button as this is used quite often...

Hi Peter, Thanks for the reply. :)

I know there's a 'Reply to All' button hidden in the last icon, i just want
to move it out of the icon and place it beside the 'Reply to Sender Only'.
It's used more frequently (for me) than the 'Reply to Sender Only'.

I really wish SOGo developers could make this small change, it will be more
productive (with less clicks).

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/ Time
zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).