On 04/11/2015 09:28, Hubert Gilch wrote:
Does anybody know how to configure sogo that Active Sync with Outlook 2013 works with large mailboxes (small mailboxes work)?
Have you tuned a bit the default SOGo configuration for EAS?

Also, the upcoming v2.3.3 release has a lot of optimizations and we no longer rewrite messages to before sending them to Outlook when using EAS. So the memory usage is considerably reduced (when sync'ing large folders in big chunks) and things are about 3 times faster than what they used to.

If you want to try the latest nightly builds, it has all the fixes. They should be stable since we're just about to release.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca