Hi all,

    Im having an issue getting the internet free busy lookup feature
working correctly.
    I followed the configurations correctly from documentation and
reading other users posts on this mailing list, but for every user i get
this

        curl https://dev/SOGo/dav/public/jdoe/freebusy.ifb -k

BEGIN:VCALENDAR

        PRODID:-//Inverse inc./SOGo 2.3.2//EN
        VERSION:2.0
        BEGIN:VFREEBUSY
        ATTENDEE:mailto:jdoe@dev
        DTSTAMP:20151203T150230Z
        DTSTART:20151126T000000Z
        DTEND:20151210T000000Z
        END:VFREEBUSY

   I have SOGoEnablePublicAccess set, i've tried commenting and
uncommenting SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles i've also ran "sogo-tool
user-preferences set defaults <user> SOGoTimeFormat '{"SOGoTimeFormat":
"%H:%M"}' " for both users im testing, always get the same results, an
apparent empty VCal.
    Works great for thunderbird and web interface which, as far as i
know, do not require ifb to be able to do scheduling, this only affects
our Outlook users.
    Are any of you aware of what could be causing these issues ?

Thanks