Good day,

Do not know anything about DirectAdmin. Are you sure it does not use a custom httpd?

Could you give us the feedback of the following command:
rpm -qa | grep http

At this time, a Centos 6.7 server I manage runs "httpd 2.2.15-47.el6.centos.1".

Cheers,

Julien PAQUIT // 07 82 455 855
DATABEILLE, Votre Architecte de Données
www.databeille.com