The update is not found, unfortunately:

[root@srv]# yum list installed sogo*
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities, refresh-packagekit, security
Installed Packages
sogo.x86_64                                                  2.3.5-1.centos6
                                   @SOGo
sogo-activesync.x86_64                                       2.3.5-1.centos6
                                   @SOGo
sogo-tool.x86_64                                             2.3.5-1.centos6
                                   @SOGo
[root@srv]# yum update
No Packages marked for Update

When I look into the inverse repository with a web browser,
I can see the 2.3.6 packages there. But why does yum not find it?

Kai-Uwe Rommel

users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 18.01.2016 20:41:33:

> From: Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca>
> To: users@sogo.nu
> Date: 18.01.2016 20:42
> Subject: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.3.6
> Sent by: users-requ...@sogo.nu
>
> The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
> of SOGo 2.3.6. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on
> small new features and improved stability over previous versions.

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 37, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Individuelle Softwareentwicklung, Beratung und Projekte
IBM Software, IBM Lizenzmanagement
IT-Infrastrukturservices

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim
Gucker