Hi all

New to SOGo and can’t change user passwords in the settings.
Is this a known bug? Cant see anything in /var/log/messages or /var/log/maillog
when hitting the „change“ button.
Also the fact that there is a „save" button and „change" button is a bit
confusing.
I am running Sogo on CentOS 7 with OpenLDAP and Dovecot.
Password change is set in the Sogo config and following is my LDAP config.

olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange

 by dn=„cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=com“ write

 by dn="uid=dovecot,ou=ServiceAccounts,dc=domain,dc=co,dc=uk“ read

 by dn="uid=saslauthd,ou=ServiceAccounts,dc=domain,dc=co,dc=uk“ read

 by anonymous auth

 by self write

 by * none

Do I also need to grant write permission to the SOGo Service account or should
it be covered by the „self“ permission?

Thanks,
Michael