Hello

Am 11.02.2016 um 12:13 schrieb Dennis Möbus:
> Hey guys,
>
> My idea is to auto-invate a user like alleve...@example.com for every event.
> I was able to implement this feature in the Webinterface.
> But thats just for the Webinterface and not for third-party applications.
>
> So my actual question is, how can i auto-invite a user in thunderbird or
> outlook?
> Maybe manipulating the sogo-database with a script?!

You can not!
You would have to hack the SOGo server code in order to do so.

But I don't see the usecase for that anyway.

Belive me, you do not want all events, which users add to their
calendars in one calendar.
If you want every public attendable event in one calendar, then just use
one calendar and share it with everyone.

Or you could use a ressource in SOGo and only allow invitation of that
ressource calendar.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz